Sunday, July 26, 2015

July 26, 2015

I didn't get to see the loon chicks this week, but Amy Wilson, an outstanding photographer and local resident sent me some fabulous pictures.  (You can see her work here).  Below are just a few of her photographs - if you want to see more, and hear more about the Loons of Wicwas, come to the annual Lake Wicwas Association this Saturday, August 1st, at 9:30 am in the Wicwas Grange in Meredith Center.  In addition to updates on the lake water quality and recent conservation efforts around the lake, there will be a short presentation on Lake Wicwas's loons, including this year's nesting activities.  I hope to see you there!   (All photos by Amy Wilson.)

Mom!  I'm hungry!

Dear, won't you please get Liberty something to eat?


C'mon dad - what am I going to do with that?

That's more like it!
Full bellies make a happy family
See you on Saturday (there will be food!)

No comments:

Post a Comment